During the third June Evening Racing every summer at Kempton Park Racecourse, the sixth race that takes place is The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race.
Every year, Kempton Park Racecourse, thanks to its all-weather Polytrack and floodlighting facilities, hosts dozens of National Hunt meetings, afternoon racing affairs and evening racing occasions.
This particular Evening Racing meeting usually takes place on the last Wednesday of June every year and offered a nine-race card last time out, although this is subject to change depending on recent cancelled events and race day abandonments.
Kempton Park Racecourse in Surrey, near the border of Greater London, will host the Evening Racing on Wednesday the 23rd of June 2021. For all of The Kempton Park Racecourse Evening Racing news and ticket information, sign up for The Jockey Club’s newsletter at https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/newsletter/.
About The Race
The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race is a Class 4 handicap flat race that serves as the sixth race of Kempton Park’s third June Evening Racing meeting every summer.
Open to horses aged four years old and above, The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race runs exactly 1 mile of Kempton Park Racecourse and usually features a medium-sized field of runners.
A share of £7,250 was to fight for last June, which was split as follows between the first four race finishers:
1st place – 11/1 Crystal Casque (GB) – £4,690
2nd place – 4/1 Masked Identity (GB) – £1,396
3rd place – 13/2 Noble Peace (GB) – £697
4th place – 25/1 Risaalaat (IRE) – £349
The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race will commence at around 19:25 on Wednesday the 23rd of June 2021.
A moderately-sized field of runners who are capable of putting on an exceptional performance usually take to the track in The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at Kempton Park Racecourse
Here are the runners, their starting prices and how they fared in this fantastic race at Kempton Park’s Evening Racing meeting at Kempton Park Racecourse last time out in 2020 (ordered by saddlecloth number):
- Kingston Kurrajong (GB) – fifth-place finish – 4/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-8 – ridden by jockey Jason Watson and trained by William Knight
- Masked Identity (GB) – second-place finish – 4/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-7 – ridden by jockey Josephine Gordon and trained by Shaun Keightley
- River Dawn (GB) – Non-Runner – starting price N/A – weighing in at 9-6 – assigned jockey Luke Morris and trained by Paul Cole
- Noble Peace (GB) – third-place finish – 13/2 starting price – weighing in at 9-6 – ridden by jockey David Probert and trained by Simon Pearce
- Hold Still (IRE) – sixth-place finish – 9/2 starting price – weighing in at 9-6 – ridden by jockey Martin Dwyer and trained by William Muir
- Lightning Attack (GB) – tenth-place finish – 22/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-4 – ridden by jockey George Downing and trained by Tony Newcombe
- Atletico (IRE) – Non-Runner – starting price N/A – weighing in at 9-4 – not assigned a jockey – trained by David Evans
- Crystal Casque (GB) – first-place finish – 11/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-4 – ridden by jockey Oisin Murphy and trained by Rod Millman
- Jackpot Royale (GB) – Non-Runner – starting price N/A – weighing in at 9-4 – not assigned a jockey – trained by Michael Madgwick
- Risaalaat (IRE) – fourth-place finish – 25/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-3 – ridden by jockey Roston Ffrench and trained by Mark Walford
- James Park Woods (IRE) – eighth-place finish – 12/1 starting price – weighing in at 9-2 – ridden by jockey Cieren Fallon and trained by Dominic Ffrench Davis
- Roller (GB) – ninth-place finish – 11/2 starting price – weighing in at 9-0 – ridden by jockey Dougie Costello and trained by David Loughnane
- Shyron (GB) – seventh-place finish – 33/1 starting price – weighing in at 8-13 – ridden by jockey Joey Haynes and trained by Lee Carter
- Imhotep (GB) – eleventh-place finish – 80/1 starting price – weighing in at 8-9 – ridden by jockey William Carver and trained by Milton Bradley
For the greatest tips available anywhere online for races like The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at Kempton Park Racecourse, you’ve come to the right place.
Alongside our diligently researched, professional betting tips, you’ll also find the most generous promo codes for offers that include free bets, enhanced odds on race favourites, paid additional places and even cashback on any losses.
The most recent edition of The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race featured odds ranging from 4/1 for the race favourites Masked Identity and Kingston Kurrajong up to 80/1 for the longest outsider Imhotep.
This edition of the race was won by 11/1 priced Crystal Casque, who converted £10 outright backing stakes into £120 in returns, £110 in profits for those that backed the slight outsider.
Here are the previous 4 winners of The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at The Evening Racing, including their odds, closest competitors and race stats:
The winner of The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race last June at Kempton Park Racecourse was 11/1 priced Crystal Casque, ridden by jockey Oisin Murphy and trained by Rod Millman.
4/1 priced joint race favourite Masked Identity finished just a neck behind Crystal Casque in second place, followed by 13/2 priced Noble Peace in third place and 25/1 priced outsider Risaalaat in fourth.
Ridden by jockey Sean Levey and trained by Ivan Furtado, 6/1 priced Kings Highway finished first in The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at Kempton Park’s third June Evening Racing in 2019.
12/1 priced Directory finished just a short head behind Kings Highway in second place, followed by 4/1 priced race favourite Kingston Kurrajong in third place and 10/1 prived Arigato in fourth.
The 2019 edition of The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at Kempton Park Racecourse was won by 33/1 priced outsider Lawmaking, ridden by jockey Liam Keniry and trained by Michael Scudamore.
4/1 priced second-favourite Ptarmigan Ridge finished just a short head behind Lawmaking in second place, followed by 7/1 priced Zain Star in third place and 7/2 priced race favourite Najashee in fourth.
At Kempton Park Racecourse back in 2017, The Class 4 Handicap Flat Race at the Evening Racing was won by 3/1 race favourite Chiefofchiefs, ridden by jockey Stevie Donohoe and trained by Charlie Fellowes.
5/1 priced joint third-favourite Abatement finished just half a length behind Chiefofchiefs in second place, followed by equally priced Election Day in third place and 16/1 priced outsider Mister Music in fourth.